Saturday 26 February 2011

The best is yet to come.


I'm back in Malmö. I came home yesterday but I was so tired that I didn't have the power to blog. I fell asleep on the couch yesterday while I was looking at a movie. I had been up since four o'clock in the morning so you might understand why I was so tired. I will tell you about the holiday soon and show you pictures.
Anyway, today me and my mum went into town. I couldn't find those shoes I've told you about from monki, but instead I bought low Dr Martens!!! I'm soooo happyyyy! :D Then I also bought a dotted dress.
Right now I'm watching a movie while I'm about to fall asleep. Maybe I should get some sleep because tonight me and my friend Elsa are going to KB to se Håkan Hellström play. It's going to be awesome! Tell you more about that later.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome!